FunnelKit Cart lets you add the WooCommerce sliding cart to your WordPress website. You can do it by either embedding the cart inside the WordPress menu or via shortcodes.
For that, you'll get options to customize your cart icon and its visibility.
Let's look at each option:
Here are some general settings you can configure related to the appearance of your cart icon.
- Enable Cart Menu - Enable this option to embed a mini cart inside the WordPress menu or via shortcode.
- Cart Icon - Select the cart icon you want to display on your pages or menu.
- Show Product Count - Enable or disable to display the product count bubble on your cart icon.
- Show Cart Total - Enable or disable to display the total price next to your cart.
- Icon Size (in px) - Specify the size of the icon in pixels.
- Text Size (in px) - Specify the size of the text in pixels.
You'll be able to see the real-time preview when you're making the changes to your cart.
These are the visibility-related settings to embed your cart or add the cart to a menu.
- Embed Shortcode - Copy and paste this shortcode into your WordPress website. You can copy the [fk_cart_menu] shortcode and embed it anywhere on your website.
- Add to Menu - Select the menu to which you want to append this cart menu. It could be on the header and footer menu depending on your website.
This is how your cart will look when added to your site menu:
Make sure to save the changes before proceeding further.
This was all about the settings related to Cart Menu in FunnelKit Cart.