Watch this quick video to get familiar with the Funnel Builder's Interface:
Let's look at the FunnelKit (formerly WooFunnels)' interface:
Now take a step closer:
1. The name of your funnel that you entered at the time of its creation.
2. Click on the pencil icon to edit the title and edit the name of your funnel. This will open up a pop-up allowing you to enter the name of your funnels.
3. This tab lets you view all the steps involved in building your sales funnel and the order in which they will show to the user.
4. Visualize your entire funnel on a single screen with the all-new Canvas mode introduced with the Funnel Builder. See the stats of your funnels for each step.
5. This screen allows you to see the contacts and their activity in your funnel.
6. Analyze your funnel's performance by seeing the revenue generated, orders paced, total visits all in one place.
7. Configure the settings of your funnel.
8. A/B test your page with multiple variants and find out which one converts better.
9. Edit option allows you to customize your pages in the funnel.
10. View any page in the funnel separately.
11. It allows you to add a new step to your funnel. You can choose from 6 different options such as Opt-in, Opt-in Confirmation, Sales Page, Checkout Page, One Click Upsells, and Thank You Page.