Powerful Automated Workflows + New Design = FunnelKit Automations’s Next-Gen Automation Builder
You get six nodes to achieve your use case in the automation:
- Action - Specify actions such as ‘Send email’, ‘Add a tag’, ‘Create contact’, ‘Send data’, and more.
- Delay - Add a delay in your workflow in minutes, hours, days, weeks, and months.
- Condition - Define if-else conditions in your automated workflows such as ‘Order purchased’, ‘Geography’, ‘Engagement’, ‘Segments’, etc.
- Goal - Specify goals for your automations like order created, the link gets clicked, contact subscribes, and more.
- Jump - Skips to a particular step by making a jump through the automation nodes.
- Exit - Exits from the particular automation.
Configuring Your Sequences
If you want to configure any nodes of your sequence, i.e., actions, triggers, delays, goals, etc., just click on the respective sequence.
For example, let’s configure the order created - per product trigger:
Configure this trigger by clicking on the event.
You can even set configurations in your actions, delays, goals, and conditions as well.
Once you’re done, click on Save to lock all the changes.
Editing Your Sequences (Moving & Copying the Node)
FunnelKit Automations’s next-gen automation builder lets you move, copy and paste the nodes at different steps in your automation sequences.
To do that, click on action button (three dots) and copy the particular node in your sequence.
Once you copy the node, different steps will get highlighted.
Click on the step to paste the node there.
You can follow the same process for moving a particular node to a step in your automated workflow.
Deleting the Node
You can delete the node at any time in your automated workflow.
All you have to do is click on the action button and hit Delete.
Next, FunnelKit Automations will ask for confirmation whether you want to delete this particular node.
Clicking on Delete will remove the particular node from a workflow.
That’s it! This is all about configuring and editing the steps on the workflow in FunnelKit Automations’s next-gen automation builder.